The book is finally available at Amazon and other book stores.
It took more than 3 years to finish this 600 page long book.
The Illustrated Guide to Creating Rich Internet Application with Examples in C#, ASP.NET, XAML, Media, Webcam, AJAX, REST & Web Services.
This book illustrates more than 100 features in Silverlight using a simple problem/solution approach. It takes one feature at a time and guides you in progressive journey where you begin by using the basic components, then by creating graphics and animations. You then create rich media applications on the client and web services, and delve into calling advanced Web services like AJAX, REST and WCF services from Silverlight.
In the Book
1. Design a Rich Internet Application
2. Extend the Control Framework
3. Create Compelling Graphics
4. Work with Animation
5. Extend the Browser Programming Model
6. Bring Data Visualization to the Web
7. Develop with ASP.NET and Ajax
8. Work with Web Services
9. Create Rich Silverlight Media Applications
10. Deliver Enhanced and Interactive Streaming Video Experiences